- This event has passed.
First Time Home Buyer Seminar – StartingPoint Realty Office, 3224 N Damen Ave, Chicago – Ryan Gable – 2/17/18, 10:30 am
February 17, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Seats are limited. You must RSVP!
Some of the subjects covered:
- Roles of the Lender/Mortgage Broker
- Roles of the Real Estate Agent
- Searching for Properties
Here are some questions that were asked during a home buyers seminar last month:
- How much can I afford?
- Can I get a loan to cover rehab costs?
- When should we talk to a lender?
- What are lender fees? What’s the norm?
- What are points?
- Is the downpayment different from closing costs?
- Why do people get into ARM’s vs. Fixed loans (good question especially right now)?
- What can I do to get my credit score higher?
- Can we still get a home if one of us has great credit and the other has not so great credit?
- Where do I start in the negotiation process?
- Does earnest money show the seller how serious the buyer is?
16 people are attending First Time Home Buyer Seminar – StartingPoint Realty Office, 3224 N Damen Ave, Chicago – Ryan Gable – 2/17/18, 10:30 am