Free Home Buyer Webinar: Nina – 12/15/2022, 6:00pm
December 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Are you thinking of buying your first home?
Each Free First Time Home Buyer seminar is taught by a mortgage professional and one of our real estate brokers. These are NOT sales presentations, they are true seminars. We guarantee the authenticity of the class.
Some of the topics covered:
- Roles of the Lender/Mortgage Broker
- Your Credit
- Roles of the Real Estate Agent
- Searching for Properties
Some of the questions asked by potential buyers at a recent seminar:
- How much can I afford?
- Can I get a loan to cover rehab costs?
- When should we talk to a lender?
- What are lender fees? What’s the norm?
- What are points?
- Is the down payment different from closing costs?
- Why do people get into ARM’s vs. Fixed loans (good question especially right now)?
- What can I do to get my credit score higher?
- Can we still get a home if one of us has great credit and the other has not so great credit?
- Where do I start in the negotiation process?
- Does earnest money show the seller how serious the buyer is?
We hope to see you there!